Take the first step towards the future you want. You have big dreams for yourself. So have we. Each year we select a handful of the most promising students who we believe have what it takes to move our business forward.
Our Bursary Programme provides financial support to full-time students, enabling them to complete their education and potentially pursue a career with us upon qualifying. In recent years, we’ve sponsored hundreds of ambitious students who’ve gone on to have successful careers with us. You could be next.
Below you’ll find the criteria for a successful application.
- Applicants must be studying full-time for the 2017 academic year at an accredited South African university
- Undergraduate students must have achieved a minimum average of 70% in the first semester for the 2017 academic year
- Applicants should be studying to complete a bachelor’s degree in one of the following qualifications;
- Computer Science
- Informatics, Information Technology
- Data Science
- Actuarial Sciences
- Financial Mathematics
- Engineering (industrial or financial or process)
- Other relevant Mathematical Sciences
Applicants must not have a criminal record and must be a South African citizen